Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 20:38:34 EST
From:
Cathy Huffman <[log in to unmask]>
I had taken my Ferret Ash to the vet and found out he had a high squeak in
his heart.  He's a year old and 2.5 pounds.  I was wondering if anyone
knows any thing about this or has a ferret with that problem and has it
effected the ferret in anyway.  I know Ash is tired a lot and collapses
when he's tired, which the doctor says he would do.  I more worried about
it being something to effect him in the long run.  If anyone knows anything
about this please let me know.

Cathy Tasia & Ash