Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 00:44:28 -0800
From:
Hi all.

Ok, first of all I'm a very small shelter and hope to keep it that way.
I rotate the shelter kids for play time in my kitchen.  Everyone who gets
along gets to play and then when tuckered rotate with the less ferret
liking ferts.

My question is, my personal ferts are out in the evening and get free run
of the whole house after my youngest child is down. (around 8 pm).  I'm
wondering if there is any harm in letting the shelter kids, who enjoy other
ferts and my ferret kids to play together?  Then I could have my guys and
the shelter kids out even more.  I do have a two week quarintine period for
any new kids, too.  Is there any kinds of things I would have to worry that
everyone might spread around?  My kids have had ECE, so I'm an exposed
shelter.  Uhm, from what I understand distemper and parvo would show in the
quaratine time, so I'm I missing anything?  The ferts who don't enjoy other
ferret attention would still be rotated into the kitchen by themselves for
their playtime and stay separate.

Anyone with advise please email me.

Dooks to all,
Kristine, Bear, Syvia, Moby and Sid