Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:59:14 +1300
From:
Hi guys!!  I received a ferret poll through ICQ today which I felt many
people here at the FML would be interested in!  It's a poll to see whether
people feel ferrets should be legalised throughout the United States, or
not.  It asks that you give reasons why, you answer the way you do as well.
So far, public opinion is approx 60% for and 40% against ferrets.  However,
that figure is down from 65% for 35% against... Everyone who can, vote!!

http://www.vin.com/scripts/poll/opinion_poll.pl

Sam