Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 08:35:37 EDT
From:
Jody Gorden <[log in to unmask]>
i have never posted any messages before, but have been reading all about
other ferrets, so, decided to add my two to the list.  ducan is a creamy
colored little female, who is very thin.  took her to the vet, who checked
her out and said she was fine, even if she is skinny, said she lost her
baby fat, is this possible?  still worry about her even if she checked out
fine.  digger is a good sized male who likes to nip no matter what i do to
stop him.  love them both very much.  my hubby attached their cages via a
tunnel.  digger ran off with the screwdriver, which i happen to see.  was
so cute.

hugs to all the other fuzzy lovers here.