From:
Scott Piccoli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:37:49 -0700
This email was sent to me by a friend of mine:
>I brought Milo to work with me on Monday and he wasn't doing well so I took
>him to the vet and they put an IV in him.  I went and saw him last night
>and he looked a little better but they wanted to keep him over night.  They
>said that he might be able to go home tonight.  I hope he can recover from
>this.  They did a bunch of tests and took x-rays and nothing.  So basically
>they don't know what is wrong with him.

I went over and saw Milo... When he is healthy, he is a larger ferret and
is not as active as his brothers and sister... He loves to lay on his back
and let you rub his belly.  But when I saw him he was very inactive and I
could feel his ribs and backbone, like he lost a lot of weight.  He is a
little over 2 years old.  She is very concerned... If you have any advice
or any idea what might be wrong with Milo, please email me and I will
forward any info on to her.

Thank You in advance,
Scott