Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 21:49:04 -0500
Hi, ebbybuddy, its me, Pixie!!!

Hi, Dodger!!!

You soundeded so 'cited ta git a new baby ta pway wif, but I gots ta tell
ya, its not as fun as you finkted.  A coupla monfs ago, Mommy gitted me a
widdle brudder.  I alreddy had a big sister named Cinnamon and a big brudder
named Coke, so I was really 'cited, cuz now I gots ta be a big sister, too!

Chitterbox (dats hiz name, cuz he talks all da time) was really cute when
he firs' gotted here, an I wanted ta pway wif him all da time.  Problem is,
he don' like ta sweep during normal sweepy-times!!  He always wan's ta
pway, even during nappy-time!  He won' ever leave us 'lone.  He doesn' even
ack normal when he wan's ta pway.  A normal fert'd bite a neck ta git
sumbuddy ta pway, but he gots anudder way ta do it.  NOW OUR EARSES IS ALL
BARE!!  HE SUCKDED ALL THE FUR RITE OFF!!!!!  He also stoleded all the good
socks, an' put HOLES in 'em.  He also hided all da unnerware in a differnt
spot from where it should be.  But dats not the wurst ting.  HE STOLE MY
SLINKY!!!!!!!!!!!!  Its my slinky, but now hims da ony one what gits ta
pway wif it!  I WANT MY SLINKY BACK!!!!

So ya see, Dodge, he mite seem cute now, but jus' wait til him figgers out
dat yer toys is da funnest ones.  He won' seem so cute den!

Dooks ta all da sick fuzzies and ta da peepleses what helps em, an also ta
da peepleses who's fuzzies is waitin' fur em at da bwidge!!

Wuv,
Pixie!!!!

(PS, don' tell my Mommy I writed dis, she doesn' know I 'scaped from da
bedwoom yet.  Dere's a reason she calls me her widdle 'scape artist!
Heeheehee!!!)