From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 21:20:03 -0500
I write this with a heavy heart and a tear in my eye.  You wouldn't think
only after six months of a strange little fur ball that you knew had a
short time to live that you would fall so much in love.  Sabastian was one
of the 21 rescued ferrets from Farmington, NH back in May.  After surgery
to remove a large growth on the side of his head that prevented him from
eating and seeing he was diagnoised with insulinomia.  Previous to us he
had spent his life in a cage and when we got him he had to learn how to
walk and play like a ferret should.  He was about four years old but
hopefully we gave him the last six months of that life the love and support
he had deserved all along.

He loved balls to play with and like riding in the little red wagon.

Blossom and Flower shared a cage with him and kept him well groomed.  I am
sure they will miss him as much as we will.

Each time we loose the love of a fur ball it takes a small piece of our
heart with them.

Sabastian, have a sweet stay at Rainbow Bridge and play in the green fields
with Missie and Jane that are there waiting.

Love and Kisses,
Penny
Flower
Blossom