From:
Sharon Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 14:33:59 PST
Hello.  My name is Sharon Allen and I have two "babies," Echo and Tally.
We started them on ferrit-tone a little while ago, and they seem to have
gotten very hyper.  I need to know how much to give them, and what is the
best way to give it to them because I have heard of so many.  Currently
we are giving them a quarter tablespoon each day through ingestion.

Also, I would like to know how much weight ferrets gain in the winter.
Echo's turning into a fat boy, and I need to know if this is normal.

Thank you for your help