From:
Natalie Binder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 05:53:23 -0800
Hey, with all these thank-yous going around lately, I figured I should step
up with mine.

Thanks to the shelter folks and the vets who take the time to post.  You
guys are really great, and it's nice to know that all the shelter fuzzies
out there have finally gotten the good life!

Thanks to ALL the FML people who give great advice, comfort people,
brighten everyone's days, and even help non-ferret-owners learn about
those enchanting weasels

And last, but certainly not least, a humongous thank you to BIG.  We
wouldn't be here without you!