From:
"Ilena E. Ayala" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 00:19:50 -0500
I just got home a little while ago, (after 11pm) Tuesdays are late for me
because I have Toastmasters meetings.

The Journal News ran a follow up (see the web page for the article) on the
situation.  Some of the facts weren't right (I'll let the author Jonathan
Bandler know, but it may have been Jane's error as she is not familiar with
the FML or what Sam Young does), for example it says "Wright said yesterday
that she got calls from as far away as New Zealand after the National
Ferret Association posted =

information about Tickles' death on its web page." I don't think any of the
New Zealand folks phoned her, they did send emails and signed the guest
book.

Channel 12 called her this morning and wanted to do an interview-she was on
the 5 o clock news and again on the 10pm news (I missed both and am hoping
she taped it).  She called after the 5 oclock one aired and said it was
mostly about the town wanting to get them a new ferret and omitted most of
the real issue.  She's not sure if the 10pm one will be a rerun of the same
clips or different ones.

-Ilena Ayala