From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 10:43:27 -0600
>This couldn't be more wrong!  I am speaking as a representative of the
>paper industry.  If you saw what goes into making paper you wouldn't have
>a doubt in your mind that it would kill all bacteria in processing -

I believe that Ryan was stating that in respect to the rolls where the
paper has been used and is gone....Most teachers, or people that are doing
projects ask for these to be sent in by parents..kinda like "save your
toilet paper rolls and donate them to the class".  How about it, Ryan?

Nevertheless, Ryan's point is a good one in respect to as she was meaning
it.  I can honestly see where this could happen.  If children with colds,
whatnot are handling the paper during the course of it's use, then letting
fuzzies play with it could very well transmit the germs to the ferrets.  I
guess if your gonna let them play with it, may as well be your own...you
know what germs are at your house.  Don't forget to cut them though....no
heads/bodies caught!

Take care!
Karen&Manna 'hoomans
Sammie, Bubba, Hopps, Samantha, Daisy, Robbie and Kodo