From:
"Rumaker, Katrina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:59:15 -0400
Hello, I have a ferret rescue and I know a bit about ferrets.  One rescue I
have is suspected to have ECE.  I've been treating him like I've treated
the others, with duck soup and yogurt.  Except he's not getting better like
the others have.  Although when the others were sick they wouldn't eat
anything, not even Ferretone.  He'll eat Ferretone and will lick grapes.
When we got him he ate a few raisins and called it quits for treats.  He
doesn't like to use his back legs that much and it seems like his equal
librium is off, too.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Does peanutbutter
have the same effect on ferrets as it does humans?  I'm about ready to try
anything.  I'm really in a bind here.  He's losing a lot of weight.  Thanks
for all your help in advance!  Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
for any responses.

Katrina Rumaker
Pinky, Butterscotch, Bosco, Kramer, Buddy, Mindy, Mandy, Rosco, Clyde,
Casper, Rascal, and Sabrina