From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 06:20:06 PDT
Hi, I like to say Fairy Godmother is a wonderful lady for what she did for
Megan.  I started out by buying my first Ferret from a pet store and we
decided that Bandit needed a buddett, which we got from the same store and
we named her Tazz, she was so young, tiny, I didn't think she would make it
thru the winter (12/96) she had no fur hardly at all.  Then in May of 98,
we adopted 3 boys from a nice lady who was moving from British Columbia to
California and couldn't take her babies.  They have been a wonderful kids,
then on October 3, 98 we recieved a phone call, about another Ferret needed
a home, the SPCA gave the owners our phone number.  The owners was renting
a condo and not being owners they had to give up their baby.  She is 2 yr
old, she was in good health and well taken care of, but she didn't know how
to climb up and never been around other ferrets (the flying poop again!),
or know what Ferretone tasted like, since she lived with her parents.  She
has 2 of the boys on the run, Kodiak, well he was a stud at one time, you
know how that goes.  Tazz, tries to be friends with her and Bandit, well
she was the first one we got.  Now they all sleep together (except the new
one) in the same cage (shocker)and I feel in time the new one will too. :-)

Ferret Kisses and Hugs to everyone

Marie, Jim and their 1/2 dozen Kidlets
Bandit, Tazz, Stover, Otis, Kodiak, Misty (she looks like a misty grey
dawn morning, our new one)