From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 00:46:46 PDT
We made a tragic error that cost our newest baby his little life.  I feel
so bad I can't really face you, but hopefully our studid error will at
least prevent a similar one in the future.  We only welcomed Quark into our
house last night, and already he's gone.  We thought he'd make a nice
little brother for our three other ferrrets.  But we were selfish.  We let
him be with us during the night.  He was sleeping so cutely in a little
kleenex box on the side of the bed.  But the little guy was too little, and
when he woke up at night he didn't know to crawl down, and snuggled too
close to my wife.

We woke up to find him not breathing laying peacefully next to her.  Quark
was just so small, and beautiful.  We wanted to give him the best, we had
decided to go back and get him another brother that was more his age
because a couple of the "bigs" kinda ignored him like the big kids down the
street who never played with you if you were too little.  .  .

I'm sorry.

[BH]