From:
Gail Sherman Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:36:43 -0400
Well, the response to my inquiry about interest in an ICQ ferret chat was
overwhelming.  First, I have discovered that there is, in fact, already a
chat room in place, although apparently it has been somewhat inactive of
late.  So, rather than create a competing list, the gracious host of the
chat has allowed me to become a co-host of the existing chat.  This way,
maybe we can get more participation in the chat.  The UIN is 3536527.  Just
add that to your contact list and join us for some ferret chatting when you
are online.  I am online mostly between noon and 2pm and the wee hours of
the morning, but depending on my schedule, I hope to have the room open as
much as possible.

To anyone who e-mailed me or sent me an ICQ authorize request and did not
receive a response, my apologies.  I am trying to respond to as many people
as I can, but I have never had such a deluge in my life.  If I neglected to
authorize you it was not intentional, so try me again, and I promise I'll
get it right this time.

Gail, Spot & Spike

Reach me by ICQ. My ICQ # is 10324485
ICQ Ferret Chat: ICQ # 3536527