From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:46:51 -0400
hello all:

Nero, our 7 year old (his history is at
http://www.furph.com/ferrets/nero.phtml)
developed last year a 4cm lump of fat on the left side of his neck.  We had
it removed and it seemed to greatly improve his alertness.  Now, he seems
to have it again, although not as large, yet.  I'm afraid to do surgery
after his February surgery and I'm concerned that the extra fat from the
whipping cream that he's getting every day is the cause (he is getting 1tsp
to get the brewer's yeast/chromium down).  Any ideas?  Our doc suggested
vitamin b - ideas on this?

thanks

beckers