From:
Kathleen Dodson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 19:54:55 -0700
Until I read Suki's response to the request to not use ferret speak
regarding medical issues I did not feel strongly about responding to this
issue.  I now understand why this is important, I didn't before.  I am a
Vocational Counselor and have come into contact with people who do not
speak English as a primary language, or much at all for that matter.  I
also have clients who have been diagnosed with Dyslexia.  Thank you Suki
for being brave enough to explain this to all of us from your perspective.

Kathleen and her four fuzzy twits.