From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:55:49 EDT
If you will be attending the Triangle Ferret Lovers club of NC's Halloween
Costume Party this Saturday, please consider bringing unbaked/freezable
baked goods/dry packaged treats for us to raise funds for the club and
The Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven at the Saturday, Oct. 24th Bake Sale at
Kroger's in Raleigh.  (If you need an alternate way of providing goodies,
contact me and we can arrange pickup/delivery.)

Also, we will be having a FREE "Swap Box" of your ferret's no longer
cherished toy/treats/accessories.  Please bring along cleaned and washed
stuff for the box.

Directions to the Luther Green Center is located at our web site.

See ya' there!

Shari "Spiderella" Gunter
http://www.trifl.org