From:
Gail Shochet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:37:08 -0400
Hi everyone,

I'm posting this on behalf of a person who works where I get my hair cut.
She has two ferrets and one of them passed away recently.  She has taken in
a lot of animals and does not want to get another ferret but would rather
see the remaining ferret go to a good home with one or more other ferrets
where it can have company and get more attention.  Here are the
particulars, please contact Nicki directly at the number given below, but
feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] if I can assist in any way.
I'd take her, but I'm up to my ears in ferrets now (5) and my husband won't
let me get any more ! :}

2.5 year old dark sable, spayed, needs shots
comes with 2 level condo
free to good home

Owner:  Nicki can be contacted Bertamini's Hair Salon at 410-747-7052.

The owner lives in Westminster, MD, and works in Catonsville.  I live in
Catonsville also and I can assist with transportation/logistics if
necessary.

Regards,

Gail Shochet