From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 19:57:42 -0500
I saw a ferret!  A blackfooted ferret to be exact.  Yes, indeedie, in one
of those machines filled with stuffed toys that you try to grab one with a
mechanical hand.  This one was titled "Wild Animals" with buffaloes and
wolves and and blackfooted ferrets.

Gee, wouldn't it be great to get stuff toys of ferrets right along with
kittycats and dogs and ponies.

Millie & her noble cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Hey, Easy Off, look through the bars here, wanna see me do a
double flip in the hammock
Cascade:  New ferets, divide by x number of kisses, equals, but yet,
what if there is multiplication of kisses instead...
Ajax: yet to come - your going too fast, you're over the speed limit Ms
Patty, you just made a wrong turn, there's a license check ahead Ms.Pa..
Dixie & Joy:  Old Chap, we know how you feel, stiff upper lip there.