From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 01:36:48 -0500
A member of Triangle Ferret Lovers, based in the triangle area of North
Carolina (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill), was contacted today by a vet tech
at Triangle Veterinary Hospital.  They have a pair of ferrets that "must
be adopted by the end of the week".  We only recieved this message today.
If someone cannot take them, we'll make arrangements through our club
supported shelter, Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven ( www.ferretguardian.org )
to take them in.  Our shelter mom is already overloaded, even after an
adoption day just before Christmas, and if at all possible we'd prefer to
find them homes for these fuzzies ASAP.  Their stats are:

- Two females, litter mates, small in size
- color described as "brown" (my guess is probably sable, maybe chocolate)
- descented, spayed, all shots
- come with a three foot cage (not sure if she meant three stories or three
  feet high)
- the vet tech did not know their exact ages
- The owner is moving and is trying to adopt them out:
- owner's name is Jenna and her pager number is 919-558-4075
- The vet tech who called me from Triangle Hospital is Caroline:
  919-489-2391  (I have permission to post these numbers)

Best wishes to everyone on two feet and four, for a peaceful and happy New
Year.

Robynn McCarthy
Triangle Ferret Lovers
www.trifl.org