From:
bosshart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 12:47:16 -0500
Hello everyone ,
Some one was looking for color photos of ferrets to see the different
coloring and markings .  Here is 2 sites for that and some informative
sites too .  I found all these links on Ferret central .  That site is
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!  Check it out if you haven't all ready.

Ferret colors and pictures
http://www.acmeferret.com/life/shows/

AFA show system color/pattern chart(with color pics)
http://www.ferret.org/afacolors.htm

ferret info
http://www.moorshead.com/pets/ferrfact.htm

Ferret terms
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Park/8662/terms.html

Ferret names
http://www.n-link.com/~theditz/ferretlist.html

Ferret name Bank
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/joylynn/namebnk.htm

Litter training tips
http://www.ferret.net/litter/

More litter training tips
http://www.ferretcentral.org/for-others/litter.html

Now to Rogers problem,
I can't see getting a divorce because she doesn't like your ferrets.(I
don't want flames please , My husband and my kids come before any pet That
I have.)I love my pets,But I love my family more.

But if there are other reasons that divorce is the only option,Than I say
go for it.Your happiness is important.What kind of a life is it to be
miserable all you life?If your not happy ,Then no one is happy in your
house.Including pets.They sense what your feeling.Good luck to what you
decide.You know you have all of us on your side.

Jen and Perry