Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 22:45:41 -0800
Hi all, Ive been a lurker for a while now, and have seen some very good
advise roll by, So i am hoping I can get some help.  I have 2 ferrets a
female silver (deaf) and a male sable.  The Male is almost a year old and
seems to be losing a lot of weight, he used to be a huge chunk, but now he
seems very small and skinny, to the point where you can see hip bones under
the fur.  I would be very worried about him yet he hasnt lost any of his
energy, he is very energetic.  I was wondering if someone can email me a
recipe for "duck soup".  The femal is gettting bigger and bigger while the
male is getting smaller and smaller.

My secong question is, We are relocating from Portland Or.  to Seattle Wa.
and we were curious of local Vets that are ferret friendly.

And is totally ferret easy to come by there?  if someone could Privatly
email; with this info it would be greatly appreciated:).

And i hope every has a very happy Holiday season.