From:
Diana Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 15:25:44 PST
I began to recieve both of these magazines at the same time.  While a agree
that both of these magazines are loaded with useful info , I have to say
that if I could only afford to keep one subscription, I would keep Modern
Ferret.  I have found that most of the articles deal with things that come
up on a day in and day out basis and as a broke shelter operator I
appreciate the advice and hands on experience that the Shefferman's are
able to provide through their arcticles.  Much of it has saved me time and
money and those are 2 things that I have precious little of.

Hats off to Eric and Mary for a trully 1st rate publication!

      Diana and The Ferret Farm