From:
Cheryl Rees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:14:01 -0700
Just a few quick things, first I have to agree with everyones observations
as my Sable is the boss and lets everyone know that even my male black-eyed
white who is twice her size :)

Second for all those looking for low cost alternitives to ferret blakies I
have found using the old-fasioned type of cotton diapers <also availabe in
second hand stores> come in packages of 6,or 12 for three dollars, they are
the perfect size for ferrets, there warm and obsorbant, and one hundred
persent washable.

Hope this helps

Cheryl,Oni and Peter