From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:34:12 -0600
You know I hate to be the super cynic here but Kaycie you want to be real
careful about this putz and his actions.  from the quotes you attributed to
him he sounds like an individual with the potential to do really stupid
things.  I really couldn't stand to see another Brookline incident right
now.  But it sounds like he may transfer his anger about the break up and
the ferrets, to the ferrets.

Hopefully I am wrong but I have known enough people in my day to be a
pretty good judge of character.  I realize I have very little to go on but
from your statements I fear I am not too far off.

Please be careful

Mark the cynic
Bob and Marmot