From:
Julie Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 10:49:07 -0800
Hi Fellow Ferreters:
I just have to tell you all that last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting
two very special people while I was travelling in Atlanta, GA.  You may
recall that I posted a request for fuzzies to visit while I was away from
home and the three responses I got were from wonderful ferret people who
shared their time and energy (and ferrets, where possible) with me.  It was
a high point of my trip.

I'd like to wholeheartedly commend Julianna Quadrozzi (I sure hope I
spelled that correctly) for opening her home to TWO guests from out of town
(Mary McCarty from PA was also in Atlanta).  She was a wonderful hostess
and she let us spend hours rolling around on her floors and cuddling all
her little wards.  She even let me clip nails despite the fact that I
clipped them too long!  Mary settled right in to ear duty, allowing
Julianna to concentrate on the daily chores we all know so well.

It was fun, interesting, and enlightening to spend the day with such
wonderful furry and not-so-furry companions.  For those of you who travel
occasionally, it's great to share a portion of your time with other ferrety
people, and I highly recommend it!

All the best -
Julie from Kansas