From:
Ingella Arwidsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 14:51:11 +0100
I highly recommend everybody to have a look into Sevald Cirkov's hope page
http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~d92-sci/eng_ferret.html
showing his ferret puppies.

It is absolutely gorgeous.  Of course, my ferrets are all the more adorable
but then I have been owned by ferrets for 20 years this year.  I, like
Sevald, live in Sweden and when I got my first ferret from a mink farm
everyone told me I would never be able to domesticate her.  Well, for 15
years I brought 2 and/or 3 ferrets to my office every day and it worked
just fine.

Now I am in another office, almost impossible to secure (for ferrets) but
my husband is working from home nowadays so they have company from him -
and our big poodle who thinks it is the peak of his day when he can carry
the little girl, Ellen, in his big mouth!  They both like it.

Ingella Arwidsson @lamb.se