From:
Marie Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 14:05:42 EDT
The past 2 days have been so overwhelmingly filled with inspirational,
thoughtfull words for David and they came from some of the most
compassionate people in the world, YOU.  It has been said,"Birds of a
feather flock together" well, tweet tweet.  We have found our place on the
line of communication and, WOW what a view not to mention how calm and
peacefull it is up here.  Sukie C.  YOU are, yourself a very articulate,
well versed and intellegent woman.  Praise when it comes from well, I am
honored!  Thank you Sukie!  On All My Children 10/20 (Tues) Tad was
questioning the love of his life (Dixie) as to why she wanted to get
physical?  Dixie retorted with,"Don't you want me"?  Tad responded with,"
I would love nothing more than to, go at it like 2 FERRET'S".  Needless to
say I will start watching this soap a little more often (my husband Jim
watches AMC).

Love, Peace and Joy to All

Jim, Marie, Brad, David
and The Fuzzy Wallace Gang