From:
Marie Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 23:09:08 EDT
Dear Priceless Friends,
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for all of you're kind and
inspirational words.  I have taken the liberty of printing out each and
every one of the 36 E-mails sent in response to my post about our son David
and his friends Meeko, Erin and Max and the remaining 12 fuzzies.  Each
letter has been placed in David's most recent scrapbook, a scrapbook that
will be shared with David's children, when he has them, the Good Lord
willing.  You have created some very special memories for the entire
Wallace family that will be passed down for generations to come.  Thank
you!

Please forgive us if we don't respond right away and we do promise that
either David or I will get back with each of you just as soon as we get
through the up-comming FL.  Celebration.  God Bless each and every one of
the fuzzy and fuzziless FML Friends out there.  You don't know how good it
makes us feel to be a part of you're gang.

Thank you

Jim, Marie, Brad, David
and The Gang