From:
Ryan Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 15:57:22 PDT
Ryan Greer
Delaware Ohio

I have been looking for another ferret for me and the ferret O already
have.  I went to a local pet store in Delaware, Ohio (just north of
Columbus OH) and I went to see the ferrets.  When I saw the ferrets cages I
saw that the cages don't get cleaned, and that the ferrets have to sleep in
their own filth.  They sleep in their litter boxes most of the time, and
when you hold them they even smell like their own filth.  They are very
dirty and their ears are the dirtiest I have ever seen, the cage wire is't
covered, they are always out of food etc.  The ferrets seem so lonely and
depressed, when I go in the pet store, I hate to leave them behind.  Is
there anything that I can do?  Someone please respond.

THANK YOU!