From:
Purple Cow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 17:53:56 -0400
Hi all,

I'd like to (very belatedly) thank everyone who wrote giving me advice on
helping Gabby stop crying.  He seems to have kind of stopped on his own.  I
think he realized that we weren't going to forget about him or abandon him
and he's also learned to play by himself in the cage a bit more.  Okay, now
on to more questions.  Whenever there's newspaper laying on the floor Gabby
likes to crawl in it/on it/through it.  Is there any way that the ink from
the paper could hurt him?  I had a gerbil once who had an allergic reaction
to newspaper ink and rubbed his nose raw.  I'd hate for the same thing to
happen to Gabby.  Second question, I saw somewhere that someone once said
you could take one of those cheap balls from Wal-Mart and cut holes in it
for ferrets to play in.  I looked at the balls and it seems like they would
deflate if you cut them.  Am I looking at the wrong kind of balls or do
they stay intact (round) even with the holes?  Last question, everyone says
that Totally Ferret is the best food but what about some of the other
ferret foods?  Like at the pet store I've seen Ultra-Blend Select, is it as
good as TF, worse, better than cat food?  Okay, I lied one more question.
If I understand correctly Ferretone and Linatone are vitamin supplements?
Is Vitasol the same thing?  Is one better than the other or are they
basically different names for the same product?

~Liz~
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/2469/liz.html