Ben Wilborn <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:47:13 -0400
I don't understand some of you people.  When a solution for one person is
the best thing for them, (declawing) YOU think it is a sin.  When YOUR
fuzzy bites to the Bone, YOU think it is ok, because they were scared or
you mistreated them.  Make sure not to flick them in the nose cause that
might HURT them.  Let me ask you, if a dobermin pincher bites another
human, what happens???  They get taught that is bad by a smack on the butt,
or mouth, or Maybe they get sent to the POUND to be put to sleep.  Because
biting your owner is WRONG!!  God forbid you repremand your ferret.  I am
getting real tired of people bashing others on here about how they take
care of there ferrets.  Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
I get the feeling that many people treat there ferrets better than their
own children, which is totally sick.  People that subscribe here aren't
looking to be flamed by insensitve people.  So to all the people that think
declawing is bad, are you against the tattoo of 2 dots in the ear, because
that hurts them, and how about giving them shots, because that hurts them,
and how about getting them spaid and neutered, does that hurt them???  I
think so????  So to all that have ferrets that have tattoos and are either
spaid or neutered, YOU HAVE HURT YOUR FERRERT!!!!!