From:
Nichole Pershalski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 05:53:17 EDT
I have posted b4 about my newest lil guy Yukon chewing my shoes and other
peoples shoes and was wondering if this was because of the cheweasel that
he has this addiction, but anywayt someone suggested that i put bitter
apple on my guest's shoes and all mine ..well it didn't work ..  not only
is he chewing only shoes now, he has moved on to the remote control
buttons, these lil rubber things on my computer, video games, rubber thing
on the bottoms of chairs, and so forth ..  i can't be spraying bitter apple
all over the place!  I don't know what to resort to now!  Please help :(

I was also wondering if anyone's ferts has an infatuation with hats?  If
anyone comes in with a hat on Jedda will just sit and their feet and stare
up at their head and if they sit on the couch she will preceed up their
back and take the hat right off thier heads and into her hidey hole :)) (im
working on getting that on video) hehe ..

And speaking of ferts laying on their back for no reason whatsoever ..
Quinn does it all the time ..  shell just stop in the middle of the floor
and flop on her back and stay like that for a while -- i have a pic of it
posted at http://members.tripod.com/foxxy1/Quinnduh.jpg

Nichole and the 6 weirdo ferts ..
Ricochet (yawwwn-- what happened..?)
NewGuy(dirt, dirt i NEED dirt!)
Sydney(i am So beautiful ..*pose*)
Jedda (hmm is that a hat i see up there??!?)
Quinn(duh .. id rather be cute than smart anyway..)
Yukon ( rubber rubber rubber rubber!! mm)