From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 06:47:00 -0400
Hooray!  I'm so glad that you saved those ferrets from their horrible life
(and horrible parents).  Don't feel bad about the "having someone hate you"
part, their hate is misplaced, and you're doing a far far greater deed.  I'm
sorry that you have to put a financial strain on yourself to free them, but
I think pretty much everyone on the list would have done the same thing (or
resorted to theivery to get them out of there), hopefully your utilities
people will understand.  Maybe also, assuming that these poor babies will
need some vet care, your vet will understand and defer payment for awhile
for you too.

Maybe some good names for them would be Drip and Drop?

Robynn
Gargoyle ("the itsy bitsy ferret, climbed up the water spout..") and
Morticia ("down came the rain..and the ferrets went inside...we're
smarter than spiders")