From:
Marrilee Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 18:21:35 EDT
Hello,
I posted a few weeks ago about a ferret here in Reno at the animal shelter.
I found someone to have his surgery done, bless her heart.  He is doing
okay, has had his surgery and is recovering.  His biopsy came back positive
for cancer, but they did think they got it all.  I haven't talked to the
person who has him in the last few days, but the last I spoke to her he was
on the road to recovery.

There is another beautiful cinnamon here at a pet store or sale.  He is
50.00, reduced because he bites.  I spent a bit of time with him, and I
think he has never been taught not to bite.  He did bite me, but I have
been bitten harder by my own.  He does not seem to be biting out of fear,
he isn't striking.  He is leisurely chomping.  He is a beauty, and I would
like to see him get a good home.  He is at the pet store here in Reno by
Toys R Us.  I hope someone who knows ferrets gets him, I would like to see
this next home be his last.

Hugs to the furbeans, and my thoughts are with those who have lost their
cherished companions.  Kim and the crew