From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 21:08:04 EDT
Hi there,
Just have to throw in my 2c on ferret vets. My vote goes to:
Dr. Sharon Lawrenchuk from Westland Veterinary Hospital she is located at:
7610 Wayne Rd.  Westland Mi. 313-261-5900

Dr. L is really good with ferrets, she does lots of research on them.  She
has done many Adrenal surgerys .  People drive many miles to see her for
vet care.  They also have come from other states with their ferrets.  She
did surgery on my ferret Cocoa, I was so afraid of losing her, but she came
thru the surgery just fine.  She did a seminar at a pet store about ferrets
in 1995 which I attended, now I have 4 ferrets.  Dr.L always takes the time
to answer my questions no matter how busy she may be.  I also will wait an
extra 30-45 minutes to see her rather than the other vets in her office.
Two thumbs up for Dr. Lawrenchuk

Ada,Kerry(Chester,Cocoa, Ginger and Stanley all vote for you)