From:
LCPL JENNIFER J KELLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:50:41 -0400
I just wanted to send a note thanking everyone for the many e-mails of
condolences we have recieved.  They are beautiful and with each one we have
cried.  It is still hard to think of life with out Pinky.  And hard not to
think of the what if's.  We just wanted to say thank you for Pinky I'm sure
he has joyiously recieved your wishes and heart felt sympathy.  Just do us
one favor hug and kiss each one of your babbies tonight and tell them how
much you love them and they mean to you.  Because you never know when an
accident my take your loved one from you.

Thank You !!!!

Jennifer & Bobby Kelley
189 Boyington Dr
Midway Park NC 28544

and the 9 carpet sharks Tristan, Gypsy, TJ, Ozy, Pepper, Pickle, Kit Kat,
Pretzel, Muttley & the 3 angel ferrets waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
Trent, Pinky, & Twinkie