From:
"Jennifer G. Fleming" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:29:25 -0400
I just had to share a funny story with you all.  I have had Ferris for
around a month now (my first!) and he is still biting as bad as ever.  I am
in desperate need of a ferret obeidience school!!!!!  Other than that, he's
great!  Last night I invested $10 on a remote control car and I have never
seen Ferris have so much fun.  He chased that car around the room for at
least a half hour last night.  My husband and I got just as much
entertainment as he did!  If you don't already have one, buy a remote
controled car, you and your ferret will have so much fun with it!  Does
anyone live in the Fort Walton Beach area of Florida?  We only have one
store in FWB that sells ferret supplies and they don't have that great of a
selection.  Please let me know.  Thanks for letting me share my story!!!

Jennifer Fleming