From:
Gary & Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:49:47 -0400
Hi...
I want to Thank each and Everyone of you that have sent Email to us about
the Passing of Sammy.  It was Nice to see there are so many People that
Care for each other, even they do not know each other personally.  Judy
and I both Cried when reading all the Email we received and the Cards and
Special Poems to help with our Loss.  When we got our First 2 Ferrets and
knew nothing about them, we have been very touched by ALL the People in the
Ferret Family, as they all seem as though you have known them for years,
and you get to become very close to the Ferret Families.  Everyone Shares
Information and Feelings for each other and there Ferrets.  That led us
to open a Shelter and Rescue and also Form a Club in NC, and Before in
Florida.  It is a Great experience to share all the Love with everyone.
We are going to Host a Ferrt Show in Hickory, NC in Jan. and I will be
Looking to meet all the Wonderful and Loving Ferrets, and Ferret People.

Again Thanks to all of you, you have made a great inpact in our Lives.  We
love you all..And Thank you Bill for all the Wonderful time you give to
make this FML possible, and Sending your care and Concern to us also....WE
LOVE YOU ALL....

Gary & Judy Skinner &
Spike-Sneezy-Snowy-Spooky-Tiger-Baby-Rose(Stinky girl)-Rascal(Stinky boy)

Ferret World Internet Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/index.html

Western Carolina Ferret Shelter/Rescue & Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html

email; [log in to unmask]
Gary Skinner
158 Cloverdale St