From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 11:11:54 -0700
Hi, A while back, our Brandy had a swollen vulva.  I have written since,
that she is fine.  For those who have MF ferrets, that have swollen
vulva's, (and I am just a laywoman), want to let others know, that before
panicking, if there are no other symptoms of adrenal disease, try being
patient.  Brandy, had no other signs, and is just fine now.  I don't know
what caused the swollen vulva on her, but she went back to normal,

Rocky and all the critters, a new on too,
7 yr.. old Festes, we adopted from animal control last week.