From:
Purple Cow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 21:25:19 -0400
My husband and I will soon be moving to a bigger, "pet-friendly" apartment
and have been wanting to buy a ferret but after reading the FML for a few
days I get the impression that ferrets aren't the healthiest of animals.
Is that really the case or is it that people don't bother to write in all
the time to say that their pet is healthy?  Also, with all this talk of
veterinary costs it makes me wonder just how much it would cost to care for
a ferret.  My husband and I are the typical "young couple just starting
out" so I don't want us to end up buying a pet that we can't afford to
properly care for.  Any help/suggestions/information?

~Liz~
ICQ# 16159292
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/2469/liz.html