Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 09:09:49 -0800
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Natalie B., I totally agree with you.  We do have a very unique City and
the BEST Mayor of any geographical Mayor.  This is by far the best City to
be in.  We have so many wonderful Council members as well.  I won't name
names, but they know who they are, so you all give yourselves a great pat
on the back.  Because without you our City would be at a loss for all the
help, advice and guidance, you have provided us with knowledge we could not
gain anywhere else.  Dooks to all.

Fairy Dookmother