Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 08:07:57 -0400
From:
Bryan Coffey <[log in to unmask]>
>My 2.5 year old silver mitt male, Jasper, is cuddly, sweet, easy-going....
>and fat.

My solution...FERRET MATH!

I started with two girls (Albi & Esef).  Esef was getting chunky to say the
least, and sort of waddled around the apartment.  She didn't hop down the
stairs like Albi, instead she slithered.  She Slitter/Waddled everywhere.
I tried to make her chase a ball on a string everyday for 15 minutes, but
Albi was so fast and would always butt in.  I couldn't lock Albi away while
Esef was playing!  Latter I adopted the Parking Lot Girls (Merri & Mint).
Well, now the three trim girls take turns making Esef work out.  Merri will
wrestle with Esef for awhile, then Mint will take over and get a good game
of King of the Laundry pile going.  Finally Albi & Esef will practice there
Ferret-Kwon-Do.  This seems to be working.  Esef now runs around alot.  She
climbs (not as well as the others though), her body has gotten firm, and
she can run up and down the stairs again.  She is still heavy, but it seems
to be more muscular now.

--
             Bryan P. Coffey - Boston, MA
             http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey