Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 17:39:03 EDT
From:
Laura Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Does anyone know of a book/reference source that I can find a rendering of
a ferret's muscle system?  My BF/SO/One who leaves his dirty socks on the
floor is doing a ferret related illustration project for school and needs
it for reference.

And on the "best vet" topic, let me throw in a few of my favorites.  Dr.
Scott Stahl, in Fairfax Virginia, is a supremely excellent vet.  The junior
vet position at his hospital has seen (and continues to see) some excellent
people as well.  The only bummer with them is that as soon as I get
attached to them, they all move on.  Two of them I really liked were Dr.
Patricia Wright (sorry if I got that name wrong), who I believe now teaches
at the University of MD.  Another one of Dr. Stahl's partners who left this
year was Dr. Carmine Bausone.  I think he went to practice in the Bay Area
of California.  If any of you Bay Area folks need a vet for your ferrets,
reptiles or birds, I strongly suggest looking him up.

Laura Ellis