Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:56:10 -0700
From:
Patricia Hebert <[log in to unmask]>
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: litter suggestions, anyone?

>I am a recent ferret collector (I now have three...ferret math :)) Trying
>to find a good litter product that deodorizes better than Yesterday's News
>and doesn't compromise the health of my little fuzzies... Any suggestions?

I have found that Sheppard and Greene is great litter.  I only have two
ferrets but I have a really BIG litter box.  Keeping the odor down is one
problem this litter helps, but as you know all the poop gets piled so I
don't think any litter will take care of that smell.  It works good for
the wet stuff though.  What is really great about this litter is there is
really NO dust.  I have bought several brands that say dust free, but when
you start to pour the dust is already is the bag.  That is not true of
Sheppard and Greene.  Problem is this stuff costs more than most but it has
been worth it to me.