Date:
Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:42:11 -0400
The more I think about doing ferret soaps as a fundraiser for SOS, the
better I like the idea!  A number of people were kind enough to write to me
indicating that they like the idea, too.  Now, I just need to figure out
the logistics.

In answer to your question, Sukie, I'd probably stick with three or four
basic colour/scent combinations to keep things simple and managable.  (I
can always do unscented/uncoloured soaps, too, if anyone really wants
those.)  The scents I was considering at the moment were: vanilla, green
apple, peach and raspberry.  I'd like to do a "masculine" scent, too, but
am not sure what's appropriate.  Any thoughts on that would be gratefully
received.  Thanks!

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483