From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 20:21:01 -0400
I have 2 gas fireplaces that are screened, with glass too, but you know,
they have slipped in those TINY holes or vents where you reach to open the
frame, and Lordy, it is small!  They can get UNDER the thing then, and if
you cut it on.......needless to say, our holes are STUFFED with cloth, and
I don't think using the fireplace is worth the risk.  BTW, washers and
dryers are really a no no too.  The fuzzies are not allowed NEAR the
laundry area.  Our boy worked HARD to drag 2 sets of dog harnesses and
leashes (BIG, BIG nylon and heavy chains) under and up IN the works of the
dryer..a major home job to retrieve!  Gosh, if we worked that hard we'd be
rich!

Ryan
Reiko ("It only took 3 hours to drag all those heavy chains up there!")
Nino ("Gee, if I get in trouble will I get cuddled and fussed at TOO?")
Fester ("I finally broke down and did it....I kissed my Mama...right on
the chin.....the evening of Oct. 14.  WHY did she dance and circle that
date on the calendar????!!!!??????")