From:
Megan O'Shaughnessy DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:32:52 -0700
Hey all.

I'm spending so much time driving back and forth between Portland OR and
northwestern WA (north of Seattle) that I thought I might offer transport
for ferrets/supplies/whatever if anyone needs it.  My car is
air-conditioned.  Just email me direct and I'll see what I can do.

I *think* (knock on wood) I just found a place to live, so I'm very excited
about it all.  If all the angel ferrets are smiling, I might even be all
moved in by mid-October!  It's a beautiful little house that has lots of
big windows, a gorgeous view, and a hardwood floor in the living room
(perfect for fuzzies!)

- Megan,  and
Grover, Onyx, Cinnebar (the cat), and Dr. Miller (the cat, soon to be
adopted as a pal for Cinnabear)