From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 11:15:06 -0500
Totally Ferret is considered the best food for ferrets.  The food is
expensive but its felt they eat less and it balances itself out.

Can you imagine the cost if ferrets ate as much as Great Danes?

Here's your example.  Drano, the Great Dane, housedog, ferret tolerant,
became exceptionally happy to go join the ferrets in their side of the
house - odd normally only wanted to be in there when I was.  Dinnertime,
mixed his normal 8 cups of one kinda food with the 5 cups of another with 4
canned dog food wet down, one feeding; dry as much as he wants.  He only
licked a few grains and flopped down like a ferret.  Ough Oh, said I.  A
sick dog.  No fever, cold nose, bright eyes, shinny coat...... decided to
watch.  Later when we all settled in the den, here comes Easy Off and
Cascade each with a kernel of TF and dropped it in front of him then back
to the cage for another.  The big containers set out for them had been
empty the day before and I was amazed but didn't think, just filled em
again, now empty.  He'd eaten at least their week's supply and the ferrets
were getting him more from the feeders inside their cages.  It was still
less, far far less than his normal one day feeding.

RESULTS: TF does fills em up with less food - but I still can't afford to
feed a Great Dane Totally Ferret.  Now, I will pick up dishes and lock
ferrets OUT of their cages when he is with us.  Their generousity is being
cut off.

Millie & her cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia: One bar 2 bars 3 bars 4.  Oh, 99 bottles of beer on the wall,
99 bottles of beer....
Cascade:  the Observer, Hey, you all, my birthday this month, kisses are
on the house, free the rest of the month.
Ajax:  Out everyone Out, this is my hammock, I gotta clean it out, don't
want no junk in here.  clean clean clean  No fat butts allowed.
Dizzy: Oh Luv, do try:   humhumhum: Oh, I'm Henry the 8th I am, Henry
the 8th, I am I am
Joy: And don't you yawn at me Dizzy, I saw you oogling those those those
Thunder Thighs.